First, second and third best film will be awarded with cash prize, trophy and certificates
Rules & guidelines
- The short film must have been completed after 1st Jan 2012
- The short film must be made available for festival presentation as high resolution digital files (2k or 1080p or 720p). The format used must support VLC player.
- The short film can be in any language or in any genre with English subtitles
- Total running time should be between 15 to 30 minutes including front and back credits
- Two DVDs must be submitted along with the entry . Each preview DVD must be labeled with the title running time, contact email and phone number. Entry materials once submitted shall not be returned
- Transportation and other related costs of DVDs from the place of origin to our office shall be borne by the applicant.
- Multiple entries can be submitted but with separate entry forms.
- Entries will be judged based on:
- Content originality(Quality of storyline and script)
- Production(camera work, lighting and shot composition)
- Post – Production(Editing, transitions, pacing, continuity and flow)
- Image(Focus, colour and lighting)
- Sound Quality (clarity, consistency of audio levels and lack of noise)
- Winners are selected by the judiciary panel comprising of National award winning director Mr.Girish Kasaravalli and National award winning film critic Mr.Manu Chakravarthi. The decision of this panel is final.
- Contestants should have obtained all required permissions regarding, story, screen play, music, sound or images presented in your short film. ONFIRE is not liable for copyright issues by any third party.
- Films once selected and submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until the festival is over.
- Each entry will be charged INR.1000/-
- Last date to submission : October 15th 2014(with entry fee of INR.1000/-)
- Late submission : october 16th 2014 to october 31st 2014 (with entry fee of INR. 1500/-)
- ONFIRE is not responsible for damaged , stolen or misappropriated entries. Entry forms with incorrect/inadequate information will not be considered.
- ONFIRE will use its best efforts to announce the selected films and winners at the designated time via the contact details furnished during the time of submission, but will not be held liable for any unforeseen delays.
- Top selected 30 films will be screened during the film festival which will be held for three days on October.
- Entry form and DVDs to be sent to KVS address:
K.V.S aptha rangamandira #151,
7th cross teachers colony,
Kumarswamy Layout 1st stage near
Dayanand Sagar College
Opp Vasudha Bhavan.
- Bank account details: